Monday, April 23, 2012

camping :)

We went at Decathlon store to give a look around for new products and while we were looking for baby sweaters, tshirts and gym shoes, Momichan discovered tents.

She loves them and would like to make a vacation and take one to live inside for a short period :) HAHAHA

Just outside this tent there is a small collapsable table and chairs with dishes, goblets and tools and Momichan played pretending to be at camping site HAHAHA

She jumped inside as quick as a lizard took the pillows and said "mommy this is my pillow and this one instead is my blanked, good night !"

When I was small we went campingside many times, at seaside and also to the mountains, right now if we can I prefer to go in a hotel even just two star but I guess eventually as Momichan will be a little bigger maybe we will buy another tent and will try go somewhere alltogather :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...