Wednesday, February 8, 2012

water colours

Recently Momichan has discovered "acquarelli" and as I have finally organized a lighted confortable corner for her, we can use them and make wonderful images.

We take her Ikea paper roll, a plastic cup we fill with a little of water, her water colours and we sit at the the new "creative corner".

She loves bright colours and she makes a lot of images we then attach to the wall in the livingroom, now we have covered the entire wall with coloured images and we will have to put the new ones somewhere else.

Now Momichan is alble to draw people with simple faces and dresses but this time she just draw coloured spots on the paper (the sun I have made myself) with every colour of the box.

Sheis very satisfied of her "art attack" and smiles to me saying "mommy I give you as present this image I made all by myself" cuuuuuute !!! ^___^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...