Thursday, February 2, 2012

tomato soup ...

... "the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful ... " so it tells a famous song, and here is now the same, outside is snowing and temperature is very low but we are home in the hot and cozy kitchen eating a yummy tomato soup, or better, Momichan is having a tomato soup, I am drinking a mushroom soup.

Once she has discovered we have dried soup in a cupboard in the kitchen at which is enough to add hot water she has started to tell me she wants to try one, the tomato seemed the one she preferred most so here we are ^O^

It is so strange she asks me a soup, because she never has had the slightest will to eat or drink something different from her usual routine, but I'm happy about it, I told her that whenever she wants or when she feels cold she can have a hot soup and we have thousands of different tastes, chiken, tomato, mushrooms, meat, veggies ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...