Saturday, February 11, 2012

rice crispies breackfast

Everyday is a new experience, today Momichan has started to make breakfast sitting in the kitchen with her juice and rice crispies !!! WOW

During the week we have no time and she just take a travel yogurt she drinks while I take her to kindergarden but during the week end I prefer her to sit at the table and eat something more also I personally do not have much time to make the same, I always have to make laundies or clean somewhere always in hurry and I usually take a big mug of Nescafè, this morning we did not have hot water because during the night temperature has lovered much so the boiler has iced.

I had to put a pan on the fire and warm some water to have the possibility of washing Momichan ! GOSH ! I hope temperature does not lower again, this is the second time this week and everytime happens when we have to go out quick ! HAHAHA

Momichan seems to love her chokolate rice crispies and told me next time she wants to try the mini honey donuts ^O^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...