Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our New Kitchen :)


YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!
Finally we have finally a new kitchen upstairs but we are not yet independent because we do not have sink, fawcett and countertop but we want to finish before 7th december so0 when Momi will be home holidays from kindergarden we will finally have our first meal and cake cooked here all in our little "house", in the foto you can see our kitchen how it looks like now.
For me is amusing to put everything in order, my tools, accessories, pots and pans and rearrange with theese spaces to have everything comfortable.
We have just the structure for the moment, kitchen is not jet finished, we will have to buy the sink and faucet and when possible, a new microvawe and exaust hood also we will have to buy the doors but anyway now we have oven, the old microvave and old gas cooktop we took away from old house.
You cannot imagine how it looks funny to me to see kitchen here as when I was a girl, this was my bedroom and in the kitchen place there was my wardrobe and in front instead of the sofa there was my bed :)
We will have possibility to decorate kitchen for Christmas, make finally japanese rice everytime we want and eat here, I can have my coffe in the morning before going out take Momichan to kindergarden and whenever I need I will have my old mug nescafè and gas to boil water ! HAAAAAAAAAAA :) and the best thing will be, Momichan will play in this room and I can see her, we can have film or cartoon on tv and I will have possibility to cook keeping an eye on her and follow films without loosing a bit of the stories :)))
Guess this is the best present for Christmas I'll ever have togather with the chance to make finally a lazy hot bubble bath with a nice book and my nescafè mug as soon as Momichan sleeps after dinner around 10.00 PM WOW ! this is life :))))
Guess many of you cannot understand what it means living seven months in two little bedrooms and a tiny bathroom without the elementary items and commodities normal people have inside house, kitchen, washmashine for laundry, a normal bed where to sleep inside, space for a kid to play, this for us now is something lux, I do not know when we will have possibility to have the new wall to enlarge this little space and new big window here but anyway having finally a kitchen is best present ever ^^
さようなら!

2 comments:

J.H said...

wow, really excited about your new kitchen! I can imagine how do you feel first time cooking in your own kitchen!

Unknown said...

hello :)
kitchen is not yet ready, we just buy the variuos pices but we have to assemble everything, I relly hope we will have everything ok before 6 december because there may be a possibility japanese granny comes on visit and if we do not have kitchen it will be a total mess !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...