Monday, November 1, 2010

Momichan First Halloween




I wanted Momichan to have a special Halloween, I thought it would have been nice to go around togather with other kids and mom to ask for trick or treat and we had already organized with some other moms and kids but unespectidly started to rain and did not stop all day long so we had to cancel everything.
In the evening I gave Momichan her wich hat and pumpkin treat bag and filled it with gummies and chokolates, she was so happy, we read halloween books with special hollow lights and heard spooky sounds :) Momichan laughed like a crazy eating her chokolate spiders, gummy mummies and rats, pumpkin and skulls :)




Around seven o'clock I went down in mum's kitchen to prepare a halloween dinner for Momi and me, something simple. I used special dish, glass, tools and food. I made a pumpkin rice and microwaved some spooky nuggets. Here is Momichan in mum's kitchen on her highchair wearing her wich hat eating her meal happily ^^


I hope next year to make something better, if weather will be good we will go around for trick or treat, afterwards we will hear spooky music dancing and cooking a real spooky dinner with ketchup and more treats and spooky foods, with a kitchen of my own I will have
possibility to prepare treats by myself and Momichan will help a little, she will amuse so much, we will decorate home and will look at the tv a spooky cartoon eating pop corn.
I know if we will have a complete house next year Momi's Halloween will be fantastic
and she will amuse more and more. Momichan loves her wich hat and she is turning into a real sweet teeth, loves chokolates and now also gummy candies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...