Sunday, February 8, 2009

Food For The Night


Every evening after the film on tv Momichan is already fallen asleep on the sofa (she is not looking tv of course, I am looking tv) so around 23.00 I hug her and take to bed, then I go to the kitchen and prepare the bottles for the night.
At this time she takes three bottles at 2.00 am, 5.30 am and 7.30 am so every evening I prepare three bottles so to have them ready and not haveto go in the kitchen when I am half asleep, is comfortable to have them at disposal on the drawer chest so that when Momichan starts to make a single sound, I am ready to give the bottle to her and she drinks it all without even realizing and never opening the eyes ^^
Theese three bottles contain each 150 cc of milk but in short time she will need 180 so I will have to change the dimension of the containers ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...