Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Momichan understands everything

[ENG]
Today has been a very hard day because we have received a bad surprise and so I was very upset, nervous and worried.
When we got home from mum's house, we took a cup of tea, I changed the diaper to Momichan and we got calm a little, we were sitting on the sofa and Momichan was at her place on the sofa with us when she started to speak to me in her funny way, she was trying to tell me something, she looked at me, said some, then took her tiny fist and put in her mouth (normally she wets it with her saliva but not this time) like showing me what to do and thus offering it to me ...
something like "mummy just suskle my fist and everything will be allright, see like I am doing ?"
As I was not understanding she showed me again !
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D so adorable little baby !
And mostly adults think tat kids don't undertand anything, I was so astonished really for what Momichan had done, my baby bimba kawaii ^____^

(oggi l'abbiamo vestita così e sembra più grande di quello che è ma mi sa che è lei a volte a insegnarmi che fare nonostante abbia solo poco più di 3 mesi ^^)

[ITALIAN]
Oggi è stata una giornata allucinante, ci è cascato il mondo addosso per un problema che spero sia solo un tremendo errore, fatto sta che ho dato un po' di matto.
Arrivati a casa (eravamo a casa di mia mamma), ci siamo tranquillizzati un attimo, cambiata Momichan e messa sul divano ci siamo seduti a guardare la tv, poi a un tratto lei ha iniziato a "parlare" come fa sempre verso sera (Momi ha 3 mesi) i suoi dscorsi sono tutto un guardare negli occhi e un HAAAAA HOOOOO HEEEEEEE MMMMM WWWW solo suoni ma che per lei sono veri discorsi fatto sta che mi guarda e mi fa uno dei suoi discorsi poi si mette il pugnetto in bocca che di solito sbava sempre e invece stavolta lascia asciutto e poi.... me lo porge !!!
io non capisco cosa vuole dire così lei ricomincia il suo discorso, si rimette il pugnetto in bocca sempre asciutto e me lo riporge !
come a dire vedi come si fa ? devi succhiarlo cosi !
del tipo "mamma lo so che hai problemi ma se succhi il mio pugnetto passa tutto, vedi devi fare così"
sono rimasta allibita, e poi dicono che un lattante non capisce nulla !!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie baby you have, see ? she wants to help you ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...