Friday, October 8, 2010

Hello Kitty Berret


During theese days we are exchanging presents and little baby items with a collegue of Momichan's father who is expecting a baby for december. I had many old things belonging to Momichan that she cannot use or wear anymore some of which even new so I packed and gave to theese guys :) in exchange they gave us some little items of Hello Kitty bought on purpose for Momi knowing she is crazy about so this morning I gave her her new pink berret that made her have a big smile, inside the small packet there were also a set of Kity hair pins which I will gave her later (if I gave her this morning she would have made me crazy trying to put them in the hair all the time and we would have mised the bus for kindergarden :)


ciao ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...