Friday, October 8, 2010

Automn Has Arrived ...


Coming home from kindergarden on thursday, we always stop at the open market.
I must say I am sourprised how has changed during years, now everything is clean and put neat and in order, fruits and veggies seems fake because they are too beautiful and perfect, clean, brilliant colours, many varierty of products, is really incredible :)
This is what I saw today, classic automs goods, mushrooms, chestnuts, grapes, zucchini flowers, nuts, persimmons, apples, pears, mandarines and oranges.



Momichan likes the open market because she can see many strange things, smell veggies and fruits and sometimes taste some, she loves to see the fishes and she gets crazy for seeds :)
Along the street coming back home I made some fotos, colours of the automn and as it has been raining a lot, there were mushrooms everywhere, momiji are starting to become reddish and everywhere there are settembrini of a marvellous dark lilac colour ^^




Here you can see some images I took while walking home with Momichan ^^


Theese lilac flowers are settembrini, I love this colour, if we will have home ok next summer I will plant some on the balcony :)





ciao ciao

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...