Saturday, June 12, 2010

new bathroom (follows)

Finally after five months waiting we have the new bathroom, furnished and perfectly working.
Plumber has finished his work but the wall is still to be repaired, there is a hole because of the tube for water taken to our future kitchen but the bricklayer will come only on monday morning. We have already have had possibility to use the new bathroom, everything is working perfectly and new bathtub is wonderful.
Today I went to Ikea to buy new accessories for the shower like the shower curtain, shower curtain rod and the rings to hang it.
In the corner right to the wc where I put the changing table, I want to hang a mobile and if I can also some little mirrors so that eventually Momichan will stay calm when I dress her ^^ In a few days we will hang four cabinets to organize towels, medicines, baby items and some other things, just the time to move and take the cabinets from the old home.
I also bought some flowers to display outside the window, I have a sunflower and a special lavender that has a special smell like lemon. I have also put order inside the sink closet, bought some plastic boxes to organize cleaning products, soaps recharges, towels and so on, the result is a happy coloured cabinet ^^
Momichan seems to love it, I imagine that when we will move all the furniture we need for bedroom, kitchen and is still confused about this new bathroom but she living room she will feel more "home" ^^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love my new bathroom ^^
Yuri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...