Thursday, November 5, 2009

Allerhand - Tara Tote Bag

The Allerhand Tara is a roomy tote-bag style bag which does comfortable double duty as a baby and parents bag.
It has three external pockets, one open and two with zippers, to keep your belongings immediately convenient. Undo the draw-string covering which keeps your belongings safe and private, and you'll find another 3 large pockets, which due to the generous length of the bag, are easily large enough to store 2-3 nappies plus a change of clothes for your little one. There are also two bottle pockets, pen holders and a mobile phone pouch. Tara also has some accessories: an attached purse which is a great place to keep extra change, nappy pins, or even some band-aids, and a cute little "photo album" which can display two photos - a photo of your baby, your partner or whatever you want to see and keep with you would be great in here!
The Tara has handles for carrying as well as straps for going over your shoulder or the stroller handles and when your nappy-toting days are over, the Tara would make a roomy and attractive bag sure to be admired which you'll be able to use every day. Tra bag is available in black, camel or dark brown.
Size: Approximately 41cm x 30cm x 17cm
I bought in black for my baby, fed up of all normal bags which are not really elegant if you have some official occasion such as a wedding for instance where we have to go on saturday (my cusin gets married) or just if you want to take a walk dressed a little more elegant than the sporty things I always have to use (since a couple of years I have become a little "puffy" so is not easy for me to find something cute to wear that makes me feel and look pretty, I always wear sweaters and comfy pants but this morning I found at the open market a pair of jeans and a feather jacket unusual colours for me always dressed in black (jacket is brown and jeas are blue) which are sporty and confortable enough but elegant at same time so that I can go out with my baby finally normally dressed having the look of a mother rather than a baby sitter :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...