Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ikea: Spoiling Baby Bag



This special bag is a portable changing pad, you open it and can lay your baby wherever you are and change him diapers, included there is a towel you can easily wash and a thermo bottle holder. The colours are black or grey.

I bought this item for my baby, thought it woulòd be useful but instead after 1 hour use I discovered is totally unuseful and absolutely not practical, is not really a bag so you cannot easily open and take out things when you need, I usually take 2 bottles for Momichan and here I cannot do, you can easily put inside 3 diapers, creams and there is a nother pocket in which you can store a pair of pants t shirt and panties but the problem is always the same, the bag gets puffy and if you need something inside you need to unfold all and if you are in a supermarket is not comfy at all so I brought it back and changed to another item.

Vote: scarse

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...