Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ideas for A Special Cake

For the first birthday of our little baby I was thinking to buy a special cake with a Doraemon on it, something like this one you can see on the left, all creamy and soft, I will take the foto to our patiessére so that he wil have something to copy ^^
Eentually I will cook a cake myself, it will not be as beautiful as this one but anyway Momichan will not see the difference and maybe she will just taste, she does not yet know how much cakes are good, she's still so little HEHEHE
This evening I have made a carrot and yogurt cake for her daddy when he will arrive home late this night, as it rains I thought it i a nice idea to welcome him home. Momichan has tasted the cake uncooked and after when cooked, she made a strange face and did not seem to appreciate it that much HIHI but eventually she will like another cake with another taste, I can do so many but we will make her try the apple cake of granny which is in my opinion the best cake I ever eated and that is always present in special occasion or our b'days ^^

2 comments:

J.H said...

wow, you plan to cook the cake yourself? :-)
I am sure she'll love the home bake cook, because it's crafted with sugar and muuuuch love!

Unknown said...

helloooooooooo ^^
well I do not think Momichan now can see the difference between a cake made by myself or granny and one made by the patissiére, the one I made yesterday seemed to like but was not so enthusiastic ^^
Anyway I will have to search some place where to buy food colours or I will have to buy a special "cialda" eatable with the design already on it to put on the cake ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...