Friday, February 27, 2009

Momichan's teeth

Momichan is so small up till now, she is just 3 months and 1 week but I guess already her tiny teeth are coming ....
Since a couple of days, she is extremely nervous and continuosly puts her little fist in her mouth with an anger and nervous I never saw before.
She also weeps a lot and her face with tears is breaking my heart every time she does because even if I take her up and hug, give her kisses and speak her with low voice, she weeps the same.
So today as her doctor was not in, I went to the farmacy and bought what we call "dentarolo".
It is a special toy you can cool in the fridge and give to the baby to bite so that she can feel less ache, I bought...... an ice cream cone !
I gave to Momo but she was lookig a it like not understanding what she had to do with it, I will have to teach ^^
I also bought a cream gel to put on her gums bu doesn't seem to work a lot, Momichan was desperate the same as before !
In this moment she sleeeps and in a few minutes we will go out for a walk, my mom needs some eggs so we will take her and take Momichan out with us hoping she will go on sleeping also when we will come back so that she cannot realize she feels aches in her mouth.

4 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

Oh.. sad to hear that Momo is teething...she must be very annoying with the pain... :( Do take care of her.. mb u can get her some cold fruit for her to bite so as to smooth down the pain

Unknown said...

hello ^^
yes she's angry so much soem moments but she's to small to eat fruits, she only drinks milk from the bottle doesn't even bite the"dentaolo" I bought her, she only 3 month and half ^^

Cuisine Paradise said...

oh.. i c.... but i pray and hope that the Lord will take away her pain and uneasy..... :)

Unknown said...

I hope so, or we will get crazy everytime she gets crazy ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...