Sunday, April 14, 2013

town fair :)

me, my friend and Momochan my friend's picture Today there is the town fair in the central plaza so Momochan knows her friend Giorgia is there for makeup kids ;) Momochan with rainbow make up
After a short nap Momochan and I get out (we are still without electricity and we cannot do much at home) to reach the central plaza, before going to the fair we stop at our preferred coffee shop and we meet .... an old friend !!! we were working togather 9 years ago. He has come to the fair to see his pictures and I must say he his really good in doing them :)
The foto you see under is a picture he has made after having taken a foto and having realized it on paper with water colours :)
While we are talking Momochan jumps here and there and talk to everybody, then she sees the big gummy slider and ask for some tickets.
After a while is the turn of Giorgia who in a few seconds makes a beautiful rainbow on Momochan's face.
My friend has gone home and he is not there anymore, Momochan ad I walk a little around, she goes on the train carousel and after we come home again, soon it will be dark is already 19.30 and we have to cook something before dark or we will not eat anything ;)
Giorgia (make up artist) and Momochan
At home wee have to prepare water on the gas, boil and use to shower because without electricity waterr boiler doesn't work and after meal Momochan and I have to go bed, no tv nothing at all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...