Monday, April 22, 2013

genkan ...

l'armadio ha solo due ante e la porta di ingresso è marrone
Since we moved here we left so many things to do like for example the big wardrobe in the entrance which lacked of a section. I couldn't assemble because there was a light very useful getting inside home, I had to get the electric cable longer and I always forgot to. Yesterday we went to Leroy Merlin store and got the cable so I could put the light bulb near the entrance door so that the light is much better and I have space enough to assemble the wardrobe ;)
This morning after having taken Momochan to kindergarden, I came home and started to assemble the wardrobe, luckily it has been easier than I thought and before14.00 PM wardrobe was assembled, entrance door was painted in white and all floors were cleaned and washed, now house is really kawaii, clean and neat and we have more space to use ;)
When I came home with Momochan at 16.30 and she saw the wardrobe and the white door she said: "jouzu mummy, I like it !" WOW ;)
l'armadio adesso ha 3 ante (ho montato la terza larga 50 cm) e a porta adesso è bianca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...