Sunday, April 14, 2013

laundry ....

For a problem with the Electric Company, yesterday morning we awakened without electricity.
When we moved to the new house we are living inside now, I called the electric society to inform them I was living here and to tell to make a new contract with my name. Yesterday I discovered they have never done, the ownerr of the house discovered he was still paying electricity and closed the contract so we remained with no electricity ! no fridge working, all the shopping inside to throw away, no television in the evening, sleeping time at 20.30 because it was dark and we could not see !!! shower cold because without electricity water cannot get warm, cell phone obviously I could not charge and computer was not working ! a complete disarster !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...