Sunday, December 25, 2011

X'Mas dinner

After her usual nap Momichan awakes and reach us in the livingroom, we are watching cartoons and later we will dress up to go to my relatives.
Around 18.30 we all prepare for the evening, Momichan chooses herself what to wear: rose pants, a white shirt with Aristocats Minou and a coordinated rose pullover also with Aristocats Minou designed on she is so sweet, she says she feels so elegant :) Daddy wear a dark blue ensemble (trousers, gilet and jacket belonging to my dad he has inherited recently, Momi says he is very elegant too). I am inside bathroom to make up a little and as it is X'Mas I put on a little red lipstick (normally I never use make up) and Momichan tells me she likes so much when "I am colorful" :)
At 20.00 PM we reach my aunt house in the center of Milan, ouside is already dark and cold.
Auntie has already prepared the food so we sit to eat the starts.
Momichan loves ham and she eats some of the other foods too, tortellini made by the aunt herself, some roasted duck and veal with veggies. I guess my aunt is able to organize better than me because everytime we have to prepare a dinner od a lunch and we have hosts I am always running here and there trying to make everything perfect.
My two cousins play with Momi, adults talk about everything.
After dinner and talks is time to open the presents, aunts and family have a special present for Momi: the Winnie Pooh computer kids that will help her grow and learn many things, Momi starts to play immediately happy to have received it. More or less this year the presents are books, old vintage dvd and foods: we have received a basket with three different piece of cheese, olive oil, and rice, very much appreciated :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...