Tuesday, December 13, 2011

electronic toys

Momichan likes many different charachter, some of them comes from cartoons on tv and some other comes from books, Smurfs, Hello Kitty, Winnie Pooh, Peppa Pig, Pimpa, Barbapapa and she is developing a love for digital items that looks like the ones adult use, like for example our computer and our digicamera she wants to use everytime we go out.

There is acute computer kid for 3-5 years old of the character Winnie Pooh, it speaks with the real voice of Pooh and gives the possibility to learn numbers, letters, hear music, logic games, improves memory and about 30 activities, it also has a "mouse" like the adults pc :-)
It is cute and nice to use at home on the sofa but I guess Momichan would call me every second saying "mommy can you help me ...?" I would like something she can use all by herself in fully authonomy, but I guess I am still a little confused about what type Momichan can use.

I have always said I do not like electronic toys but I do not intend theese kind of games, computer kids have many different levels and can easily be used for long time and not left in a corner and forgotten. I discovered that theese ones are really helpful, they teach a little english, numbers, letters, shapes and more so to help Momichan grow we have thought to give her as a X'Mas present something like this Barbapapa station or some of the other computer kids we saw at Toys Center.
More or less this kind of computer kids are all the same, it just changes the appearance, the colour and the number of application and games they contain depending on the age of the kid, from 20 to 45 application of logic, games, language and more. One of theese from Clementoni for example is really fantastic, is a little station not so big, something quite little and handy you can put


inside a rucksac and take out everywhere, inside a coffee shop, on the sofa at home or inside the car while you travel, it teaches the kid to write letters, learn alphabet and numbers and so much


more but the best thing is that if you want to change game you just need to change "cartridge" and you have new games and adventures. The negative aspect is that the cost seems to be very high, double than the other toys.


Speaking of digital cameras I discovered one quite cute decorated Hello Kitty. No idea about the price, the website Clementoni does not give even the slighest idea. It makes foto like normal cameras, has a memory card and a program that gives the possibility to personalize the images taken, I guess if Momichan would see, she would make me crazy until I buy :-) but we will have to think at this one as present for another moment maybe next future not now.

ciao ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...