Monday, December 19, 2011

home x'mas tree

Finally we have our X'Mas Tree decorated. This year we bought a real tree from Ikea at the beginning of december but I guess it has not been a good idea, smell is so nice but hot inside house is really negative and from the start our small tree has lost needles and has dried, it doesn't have a nice aspect too because is too small so I guess next year I will buy a new one bigger I can just put away after Epifany.
Everytime I put some decoration, some of the needles come down and the tree seems quite nude even if I put so many, anyway Momichan likes it and we will put presents under it during the night of 24 so that Momichan will open her packets in the morning of 25. We have still to buy some little presents for us and my mum who will come at our house the X'Mas day to open presents and have lunch. During theese days in the morning after coming back from kindergarden, I also prepare a special coffee with cookies in the special x'mas mug, it's just my ordinary breakfast but in this way comes cute.

Momichan will go kindergarden until 22 so I am profiting of theese days to organize, X'Mas meals, last presents, sourprises and other small duties. Momichan in the meantime is having special days at kindergarden, today Santa Claus will visit the kids and bring presents, tomorrov kids will make a show, they have something to say and act, each of them and Momichan is enthusiastic about that. On wednesday they will organize special games and after there will be a X'Mas party with panettone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, in my opinion you have to put it outside, because it is too hot in your house, probably :(

Unknown said...

I guess so but keeping it outside I would not have opportunity to decorate it, we live at the 7th floor and when it's windy it blows very strong, we would have lost the tree and everything on it :(
also we would not have any decoration inside until the day before X'Mas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...