Sunday, August 7, 2011

hello kitty food !




I had read about limited hello kitty corn flakes and I had also written to Sanrio to know if it was possible to have or buy somewhere but seemed impossible, this morning we were at the supermarket and we found ! also they were selling hello kitty salad, non something special but anyway it was the cheaper salad in the shop, the same type of salad I always buy at home but not in a hello kitty envelope so here it is.

I have to look better around because there also may be hello kitty fruit juice, I know seems stupid but Momichan loves hello kitty and can be a good idea to make her eat some foods that normally she vould discard and the juice bottle I can always give a wash and reuse filled with another juice ^^
ciao ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...