Thursday, August 6, 2009

Terribly Tired ...

I gave Momichan her dinner, she was still hungry so I also gave her the danito she loves so much, then I was clenaing dishes and Momichan started to fall asleep as sometimes she does but normally she doesnt fall asleep really on the highchair, this evening she was completely tired I guess even if she had a normal day but eventually is because she did not sleep so much for the nap today, anuway, I turned towards her after cleaning her things, just a few minutes and I found poor baby this way ^^

She was completely "gone", I embraced her to take her off the highchair and took her to bed, she neither awake, she went on sleeping quietly :-)

5 comments:

J.H said...

all I can say "aaawww... how adorable :-)"

Anonymous said...

ma che fine ha fatto obento.net?

Unknown said...

yes so adorable HEHEHE

O Bento Net al momento non è on line, abbiamo qualche problema per cui non lo posso mettere on line, devo trovare anche un nuovo webmaster e al momento è un pò difficile, tornerà on line appena possibile ma non per altri 4 o 5 mesi almeno nel frattempo potete seguire il blog di O Bento Net nella sua sua vecchia sede qui:
http://obentonet.splinder.com/

Sally said...

hi Yuri...Thanks for dropping by. Let me know if you wanna purchase anything from me. That's my unique set of Snoopy Collection and it's all Made in Japan. If you need anything...email me at sallytio@hotmail.com

Regards,
Sally

Unknown said...

hi Sally ^^
yes it would be nice buy the Snoopy chopsticks but can you set them apart for me unil end of month ? we will receive salary for that time and I can send you money ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...