Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hello Kitty Bento Set For Momichan

Last week I went to the fotocopies store and found they were selling some cute items of Hello Kitty one of which was unbelivable, a bento set !


They had so many things, I found a cute bag with zippers and spaces inside to keep bento and tools and included there is a bento box, second item I bought is a thermo bottle with straw, Momichan is not able to use up till now but it comes comfortable to keep fresh water I use to add to her camomilla or the powders to make her drinks:
Here is the set, I added a Kitty oshibory of my collection and a couple of fork and spoon from a tool set I quite never use (Momichan is not making any problem using plastic or metal tools important is the tools are little and perfect for her tiny mouth)
The set is very comfortable to be hanged to the stroller so that I can always easily take with us Momi's fruitjuice plus bottle and a danito or a yogurt plus ice containers to keep everything fresh for long time, when Momichan will go school it will be useful to pack her bento inside, (I wonder what will she thing and say when she will see her first bento and opening it to eat in the school)
How will I know we will use ? well I have never lost my items and I have always bought things thinking of the future to take out at the right moment like some toys from ikea I bought because I loved thinking in a nearest future to have a baby ^^

(If you want to read the post in italian, click here).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...