Friday, November 4, 2011

rainy day ...



Since yesterday in Milan is raining, sometimes hard, sometimes it stops, sometimes just lightly drops fall down. Momichan this morning didn't want to go kindergarden, she said she was too sleepy and asked me about staying at home and having a hot milk bottle. I prepared some milk for her and while she was turning back in the land of dreams I dedicated some time to the cleaning of our house. Around 11.00 AM raing stopped so I decided we could have a walk and visit the doctor, I had to ask for something for Momichan for her cough during the night, the doctor gave me some drops to give Momichan just before sleeeping this night and for the next 5 days. We had a coffee and Momi her gas water, she amuses so much in walking with her Kitty rain boots and her new Pooh umbrella, she smiled while walking towards home at lunch time, daddy was already cooking some lunch and a light veggies miso soup. Momichan did not eat much but she tasted both. After daddy has gone out for work at 14.00 PM I put Momichan to bed with her milk bottle, hope will sleep until five, then we will have to get out a little to get bread I reserved to our favourite place ^O^
sayounara ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...