Monday, May 23, 2011

Old house ....

After one year we come back in the old house.

After one year of no use, house is terribly dusty and dirty with bags, boxes and items everywhere on the floor so every morning after having taken Momichan to kindergarden I have to go to the old house to clean and organize everything. I do not have much time in the morning and I have to clean also after lunch when Momichan sleeps and sometimes if I need I also go in the night at nine o clock while Momichan is in her bed sleeping.



Since a few days we have again gas, hot and cold water, electricy and telephone connected so I can clean and have a shower before going kindergarden to take Momichan back home, granny-s home where we have lived up till now.

Every morning I take a bag with a fresh clean sweat shirt and pants to wear so that my dresses stay clean and ready to wear after the shower. I can also take a tiny breack and have a coffee, I took some from home and some tiny bottles of milk too, gas is perfectly working and I still have some pots and pans I can use to heat water ^^

As you see in the fotos after a week hard work house is clean again. Some of the rooms are lacking of furniture because it has been sold and also fridge, oven, microvawe are at granny-s house and will have to take back here.Since a week at granny-s house we do not have warm water because of something broken with the central heating so when Momichan and I come back home we have to come first there to the old house to have a shower, Momichan and the other kids now play in the garden of the kindergarden is fantastick because everyday the discover something new but when is time to go home they are terribly dirty so before put her to bed for the nap I have to clean her and let her wear clean dresses, this is the reason why every morning I also take a change for her I leave in the old house bathroom hanging to the wall ^^


Sometimes now that house is cleaner, Momichn comes with me, she plays around while I organize and she amuses a lot jumping on our old bed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...