Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Minnie backpack


Inside kindergarden one of Momichan schoolfriends has a Minnie backpack ... you can imagine she was looking the backpack eagerly with the classic face "mommy-can-I-have ?"I alredey knew where to buy because I had gone the same shop to buy her shoes and in that occasion I saw the new items arrived between which there was the Minnie backpack so as this period Momichan is really a good baby I said her I would go and buy as a present meantime she was inside kindergarden and so I did. When I came back at 12.30 with the backpack she made an immense smile and once home she started to prepare it for the day after telling meanwhile what she was putting inside .... "miao" (her cat), "panti belli bu" (guanti belli blu, means beautiful blue gloves), "bibo" (libro, means book) and "apua" (acqua means water).In nthe morning I add a bottle with fruit juice or choko milk or drinkable yogurt so as we arrive at the bar near the kindergarden, I can drink my coffee and Momichan has her personal drink, not really breakfast because she already has fruits at 9.30 at kindergarden. Sometimes we buy the Jewlpets, (it is a envelope containing a tiny sourprise which can be a little pet, cat, piggy,dog you can carry at your wrist or attached to the hair or a pendant for cell phone) or a Kitty magic colour album and Momichan obviously is totally happy ^^

ciao ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...