Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pogy

Since she was 7 months old Momichan I have stopped using the Pogy crib because she loves it but it is impossible to keep her inside as she loves to roll out instantly. This is the reason why I did not use it anymore, everytime I wanted to put Momi to bed she started to laugh and play so I had to put away and use her normal bed also for the after lunch nap.
This days I got the Pogy out because when I put Momi to bed, (she has some pelouches to play inside her bed before falling asleep), she has taken the abitude of throwing them all out on the pavement and tis get me to nerves also I have cnstantly to collect them to put in the bed again searching them for all the room so I use the Pogy for her toys, I put it in the middle of her and my bed so that if she wants, she can throw toys inside and now we do not have problems anymore, she loves it and throws toys only inside it but, this is magic, since I use the Pogyfor this, she has nearly stopped to throw things outside the bed ! WOW !
During the day the Pogy stays near the closet and recently she loves to get inside and play with her toys, she is so funny.

ciao ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...