Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Terrible Cold ...




In theese days poor Momichan has a great cold, her little nose is always full and she hardly is able to breathe so I went to pharmacy and bought Narhinel, (foto up) recommended for babies who are not yet able to use a normal handkerchief like adults. The problem is that as soon as she understands I have to use on her nose, she completely explodes in a terrible desperate crying and her tears come out rolling on her cheeks ! GOSH ! she is so sweet but I can't help, I have to do it, her doctor said is the only way and also the pharmacist who has a baby same age but eventually I can try with another item, the aerosol (see under), we will go to pharmacy on monday and will ask for info and eventually buy an aerosol machine, guess this fall and winter Momichan will use so much.



ciao ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...