Monday, October 21, 2013

preparing halloween


Today at Lidl stores Halloween products have come out on sale and as we want to buy them we have reachede the store early at 9.30 while Momochan was inside kindergarden.
Momochan and I will go togather the 1 november at 15.30 at a cute Halloween party, so I needed costumes and something to eat for our private party at home, just the two of us because daddy has to work ;)
I have bought fried potatoes, nuggets, ice creams shaped pumpkins, juices, muffins, a pair of costumes: skeleton for me and spider for Momochan ; )
Momo and I will have a creepy evening on 31 october, we have decorated a little our livingroom and her bedroom with pumpkins, scary ghosts, zombies, lanters which sound like ghouls.
We will be dressed with our new costumes and will watch on tv special cartoons or something she can watch without being too frighted, have a special meal with nuggets, fries, a looooot of ketchup and treats ; )
We will dance macabre music and read creepy and scary stories and walk for the entire house with ghost lanterns lauging and screaming ;)
The 1 november instead, Momochan will go kindergarden just half day, she will get out at 13,15 I will take her home, shower and put to bed for the nap because at 16,00 we have to be at the special kids halloween party in our special playing zone where Momochan will jump and run, go on the sliders, eat creepy food, play hide and seek with other kids in the monster cave, have a scary face make up and more while I will just look and have a coffee sitting in the middle of the room in the coffee zone dressed and make upped like a skeleton, yessssss this year I will be dressed too !!! HAHAHA last year I saw many magicians, skeletons and vampires, but I did not have chance to buy a costume, thanks to Lidl this year my costume and Momochan's were so economic that i bought, just the price of three happy meals ! HAHAHAHA
I will post after the foto with the costumes but we have to be maked up so we can be more scary HIHIHIHIHI

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Little Momo loves Halloween and nuggets!!! She get crazy about

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...