Thursday, October 31, 2013

halloween meal ;)


This evening Momochan and I were watching tv waiting for some friends to come so as to go wandering around for "trick or treat".
At 19.30, Momochan is sitting on the sofa watching "Dragontrainer" when the bell rings, I open the door and hear "trick or treat" ! in front of me there are a group of witches asking for candies so I give them some ;)

After a few minutes the bell rings again and again we discover another group of monsters asking for candies.
As it is later than I thought, I believed we would have stayed home, outside is already dark also I have just put in the oven our special nuggets and fries shaped skull, vampires and pumpkins but as kids are continuously ringing the bell I tell Momochan to seize her costume and pumpkin bag to get out with the other kids.
Momochan is very happy about the idea and dresses quickly, in a moment we are out, the oven will stop after 30 minutes and keep food warm ;)

I am dressed too, I wear my skeleton costume.
We start to climb the stairs up and down and ring other bells to ask for treats, here and there, then we go completely out of the building togather with the other kids and get inside of the other buildings.
In a short time Momochan pumpkin bag is full of chokolates, candies and fruits ;)
Momo is enchanted and really happy, at the start she was shy but soon she amuses so much to ring the bell and ask for "trick or treat" ?? HAHAHA
Around 20.30 we decide is time to come back home and have our special meal, the other kids are slowly going away and inside apartments treats are finishing, one of the last ladies we rang the bell, gave us a banana and a apple HAHAHA
We say "hello" to the other kids and we climb the stairs to get to our house and soon discover the oven has cooked perrfectly our food and it is still warm ;) YUPPIIIIIIIIIIIIII On the table halloween themed dishes and towels wait to be filled ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...