Saturday, July 13, 2013

town fair ;)


At the town fair there are a lot of things: pizza markets, little road shops selling jewelry, bags, handkerchiefs, salami and wines, there is the zone for make up kids, a zone for dancing and foam, coffee shop all around selling special sandwiches and beverages open until 21,00 PM and lot of music ;)
At a certain moment around 20:00 PM someone from the organization team started to shoot foam from a big cannon!
OH DAMN ! I thought, I hate foam because it ruins dresses and Momochan has new shoes on but anyway I thought, I will wash shoes immediately as soon as we come back home so I guess she can amuse and play a little ;)
Momochan jumped here and there inside the foam with herr two friends, she amused so much, they threw foam each other and pretended to build "foam-men/snowmen" somehow HAHA so funny, apart from the mosquitoes which began soon to sting everybody !
After a while kids begun to feel tired and it was already 21.00 PM, Momochan had not slept for her usual nap and even we didn't have had dinner so we went slowly home (wee had come with the car which was parked in the nearby).
At home Momochan was very tired, she didn't even wanted dinner, she just asked for her milk bottle and while I prepared she went inside the shower to wash, when I arrived, I helped her to wash away the special make up with a sponge.
She took her towel and dried then she went to put on pijama (Momochan is so proud of the fact she is able to shower alone like adults and dress all by herself)and went to bed, in a short time she fall asleep but before she said me she had amused sooooo much !!! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...