Friday, July 26, 2013

onda splash ;)

This morning Momochan and I had decided since long time, to go to swimmpool, a place in the nearby with sliders, many different pool for babies for bigger kids and adults and also a special pool with waves every two hours ;)
A friend of Momochan came with us accompanied by her mum.
We arrived before midday, kids went straight to the pools up and down th e sliders. We hardly had lunch because either Momochan or her friend didn't want to stop to eat, but after a while at least I managed to make Momochan eat a little sandwich and some carrots.
All afternoon passed quickly until six, Momochan and I still wanted to stay but we had to take the friends home so we prepared and went away.
After having taken the two friends home Momochan and I went McDonalds (Momo likes McD's) and as soon as we arrived home I showered her and discovered we both were very dark, we put some cream on and I prepared some milk for her, just the time to finish her bottle and Momochan was already aslept ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...