Thursday, March 14, 2013

easter tree 2013 ;)

Since a couple of years in the month of march I am doing the Easter Tree ;)
Momochan loves to decorate home and she likes colours so the only problem was: where can I find a branch for the tree ??? umm ... the other day Momochan and I were walking in the main plaza and there were men cutting the trees as they do in every spring and there were many branches on the ground so we had just to choose one to take home ;)) I do not have all the decorations because when we moved here in decembre last year they got lost so I have to buy.
Up till now we have hanged coloured eggs, a pair of chicks in a neset and four butterflies, Momochan has to make some coloured flowers and we have also found in the middle of her pelouches a kind of duck and a bunny and I have posed at the base of the Easter tree togather with a basket filled with four big paper coloured Ikea eggs each of which contains chocko eggs and sourprises, every member of the family have a special colour and there is also an egg for granny: mommy has yellow, daddy has orange, Momochan dark pink and granny has green ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...