Monday, February 11, 2013

snowing again !!!!

Sourprinsingly this morning as we woke up, looking outside we saw it was snowing !
Really yesterday night the sky has turned cloudy but I didn't suspect anything about snow and looking outside this morning at 9.00 AM I thought it has been snowing all night long :)
Momochan is happy even if is snowing hard and big icy  flakes comes down dancing in every direction something if they have a proper life.
Inside the house daddy is starting to wake up, Momochan and I are already in the bathroom, Momo is washing theeth and I am doing shower. Momochan dresses are already prepared on her stool in her bedroom and mine are in my room on the chest of drawers.
While i am writing now it is still snowing since this morning at nine, it has been said it will go on allday long.
Momochan kindergarden, here inside is her class seen from outside :)

Kindergarden, the outside sliders covered by a thick snow :)
I guess today as soon as I will go take Momochan back home at 16.00 PM we will come home immediately without going around because is really cold and snow doesn't want to stop :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...