Sunday, February 3, 2013

sunday fun :)

This morning daddy has a free day but instead of staying with us he had programmed to go skiing with his collegues. Really we had planned to follow but after I had thought it would not have been great for Momochan, waking up at 6.00 AM staying all day long on ski slopes and in case she would be tired, no place where to rest or take a nap, so we decided Momochan and I to stay home and daddy to go. Mmm ... :O  so in the moring at 6.40 AM Sampei took his ski items and sack and went down, his collegues were waiting under our house (so Momo and I could have our car to move today), gave a kiss at the little sleeping kiddie and to me and he left. Around 9.30 Momochan and I awake, I made a little cleanings, then gave her breakfast and after that we had a shower togather and got dressed. First of all we went to our coffee shop for the morning coffee and to take a walk, the day is fantastic, sun shining and 14 degrees instead of the normal 5 °, merry-go-round is working so I took Momo to have a pair of turns and she won the tail again and she had a turn free (see in the foto the three characters hanging from the ceiling of the carousel, Winnie the Pooh, Hi Ho and Kitty ?)
After that we came home to take the car and go through the highway to the nearest Carrefour mall (just 10 minutes from house) where there is apart a big supermaket, a thousands shops between which a very useful one: a pc clinic :O oh yesss, my pc has a ton of viruses and is already 2 months I am not using (I am writing with Sampei's).
Momochan profited of the situation to ask for a ride on some coin games (a bike and a balloon) then we got home again for lunch, in the afternoon we have to go Arcobaleno delle Favole :))

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...