Monday, March 5, 2012

decorations ...

Since a few days a have a new booklet that teaches how to decorate glass.

Togather with the book there are some special colours to decorate, is a special glue colour paste that once dried becomes transparent.

The peeping monster (here on the left) is quite big, I have attached it on the bathroom window and it's quite funny horrible but cheerful ^^

I have made other decorations, a jungle, (zebra, elephant, snake, gyraff and tiger)some insects and a big bird in the middle of a forest, Momichan loves them all because they are so colorful even if the jungle has funny colours.

Here is the book I have bought, inside there are many images you can copy to make your wonderful decorations, it is sufficient you put the included plastic sheet on the image you want to do and trace it with the special black ink, when is dried you can fill in the image with the other colours and after wait 24 hours to peel the image off the plastic sheet and make it adhere to whatever window you like ^___^

I want to decorate the future bedroom window of Momichan with many images, whatever I like it is sufficient copy an image somewhere and after cover it with the special colours, I can change images on the windows every season, making leaves for the automs, flowers for the spring, fishes for the summer, pine trees for the X'Mas season, no limits to immagination and when the colours are finished I have just to go to some colour shop who sells wall and glass colours and buy the colours I need ^O^ (right now I need white, deep blue and some more black).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...