Friday, January 6, 2012

helmet

Momichan loves wheels and as she discovered she has an helmet she got totally crazy :)

A friend has given me this helmet last year because he did not use and it is totally new but I have never had the occasion to use eather and now it starts to come small. To take Momichan on my Yamaha Majesty 250 I have to wait at least until she will be 4 year old and I will have to buy something like a special backpack to put Momi inside so that she cannot fall down :)

We will see, anyway I will have to buy also a new battery for the scooter and see if everything inside works ok not to risk it stops somewhere, also I will have to buy insurance, anyway it would be cute to take Momicha to school when she will attend first class, at least during the hot season :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...