Sunday, January 1, 2012

capodanno 2012

Today is the 1st of the year and we prepare the classuc menu: zampone and lenticchie, for Momichan Ikea meatballs and veggies :)
In the glass vase there are some mustard cherries, is a tipical ingredient we use with meat or zampone or cotechino.
Momichan has been really jouzu, she has eaten all by herself without complaining . As everyday after meal she has gone bed for her usual nap and as soon as she has fallen asleep, I light on tv to see what is on and I have a sourprise: there are many cartoons today !


The first one is about the Mermaid of which I already have the two dvd, but after a few seconds I understand this one I have never seen, this one is "The little Mermaid 3, Ariel beginning" a prequel made in 2008 regarding the two films already made, it tells about the beginning when the Mermaids were smaller and there was Ariel mum, the queen Atena.


The second film on tv is "Mulan 2", (the following of the first) film of 2004, I didn't even knew, this one tells about the wedding of Mulan and Li Sheng and the problems about two persons totally different from each other and the efforts to build a strong union.


I would like to search and buy both dvd for Momichan and me to add to our collection so that we can see whenever we want.
The third film we have watched alltogather, Momichan has awakened in th meantime, is "Elliot the invisible dragon" a really old film showed on tv in 1977, I remember my mum at the time had bought the book I read to my sister who was 5 while I was 9 year old, Elliot was her preferred charcter. It has been funny watching on tv with my daughter, a film of my childhood 34 years old ! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...