Thursday, March 4, 2010

Baby Phone

Having a small child a baby phone is the best thing.
Seems stupid but when Momichan is in he bed I have many things to do and even if our house is just 85 square meters at the moment, can happe I o not hear her, expecially if I am in the kitchen washing dishes so we decided it was best to buy this item I can easily carry everywhere and also when we visit granny and Momichan sleeps at the first floor, we can seat on the sofa downstairs and with this ittle radio I can hear every movement or cry she does.
Also going Ikea and having a baby, as we are changing house and have the possibility to organize it secure for a baby, we have the idea to buy other items hoping never to use but that in case can b very useful.
Blanket to use to suffocate a fire, gas relevator, estintore and other little things that will make us feel better "just in case" :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...