Thursday, June 14, 2012

cascina Femegro, kindergarden trip

Today Momochan and all kindergarden kids are going on a trip in a near farm called Cascina Femegro.
This morning when I took her to kindergarden the teachers where giving to the kids some badge to hang at the neck, every kid was wearing a special t-shirt they have made the days before and the school cook were giving the kids a bag with the lunch they will eat at midday in the farm garden :)


The farm has many animals, ducks, cows, piggies, they have fields, produce salami, rice, fresh cheese, milk, honey, marmelade and they sell directly, eventually I guess I can come back with Momichan in july and buy some salami, milk, honey and rice. I hope it will be amusing, guess Momochan will have many things to tell me when I will go to take her up at kindergarden at 16.00 PM (today's trip will last until four o'clock, kids will stay farm all the time and will not sleep, guess she will be tired in the afternoon :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...