Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello Kitty Shaped Pasta

Some time ago for the Japan Italy fair we found a company called MI FOOD SRL who has a branch in Milan and another in Hong Kong and sell Hello Kitty food products. The stupid thing is that they do not sell anything in Italy, just abroad and Milan is my city !!! on the catalogue seemed there was a shop or something but when I called them they confirmed they do not sell anything here !!!
My baby Momichan is totally crazy about Hello Kitty and we wanted so much to buy some Kitty shaped pasta for her, but when we realize it was not possible we stay very bad and my baby who a few moments earlier was looking at the Kitty food cataloge, started to weep and say I am a bad mum because cannot buy her Kitty pasta !
Well, maybe I am stupid but tears cameto my eyes and I felt so angry with that italian society !!! what the hell are they distributing catalogues so that people like us thinks it can be possible to have and on the contrary it is not ???? GRRRRR
Today I wrote to the Hong Kong branch and ask if they can, we will see what they will answer me by email ^_^

bye bye

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...