Friday, December 24, 2010

24th X'Mas dinner


The evening before Xmas in Italy we have a special dinner usually based on fish. Sampei made a strange sushi using zucchini and mushrooms with besciamella for appetizers, mum had oysters and we cooked two branzini in the oven, a big salad made by nuts, spinach, apples, bacon and a special fruit that cut looks like a star, for Momichan a big omelette decorated by a cheese star, I tried to made her taste the variuos foods on the tables (not the shells) but she refused everything so I gave her the egg and she eated a little bit.



After the meal mum went to church for the midnight X'Mas function, Momichan played and watched tv with daddy and I disappeared to assemble her present.
At midnight I pretended Babbo Natale (Santa Claus) was arriving, so I took Momochan upstairs to have shower, fresh pijama and nappy.
While I was preparing her milk bottle I also poured some milk into a glass and added two cookies I said to Momi, they were for Babbo Natale (Santa Claus), and after I immediately took her to bed, I told her Babbo Natale would not leave her presents if he found her awake, gave her the milk bottle and told her to call me when she had finished and so she did, ... she whispered a "mamma" so slow I hardly could hear ^_______^
I took the bottle and told Babbo Natale was outside, so please keep silent, gave her a kiss and went downstairs. Sampei and I went outside in the garden with some little tinkles, he said "HO HO HO" and I said with a Babbo Natale tone "Rudolph, please stop here, there is a little baby whom we have to leave some presents" I tried to keep serious but we were too funny and we burst into laughs, hope nobody heard us HIHIHI
I went upstairs again holding the big present for Momi I had assembled before and made the bells tinkle a little but Momichan was already asleep :-P
I drank the milk and eat the cookies and displayed the other little presents under the Xmas tree, we will se tomorrow morning how Momichan will behave seeing her big present ^^


HAPPY X'MAS EVERYBODY !!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...