Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Bath In The New Bathroom


Momichan loves to take a bath rather than take a shower even if in the morning I do not have time to let her play, she likes her water toys, squeezes and fish shaped decorations, she shouts and laughs happily everytime. (in the fotos below you can see her fish shaped adhesifs she likes to move around on the walls).



Today also arrived the package containing the order I made to Hipp Germany 5 days ago, between all the creams, rice crackers and other items I bought for Momichan a special bathfoam with a special cap, you can use the soap as normal soap and also you can give the bottle to the child to play because the special cal is made to make bubbles !!! (^_^)
WOW is is really a wonderful idea, I have just bought it as experiment, is a new product but I guess next order I will make I will buy more of this bubble bottles, Momichan likes it very much and what funniest to make bubbles herself in the foam bath ?
ciao ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...