Thursday, May 20, 2010

Small Lady ...


Last week Momichn ad I went to the weekly outside market along the street at the center of the town, I discovered Momi likes it, she looks at the fruits and veggies of various colours and smells, she looks at the dresses and flowers, she gets crazy for the fishes and the seeds, she amuses herself so much ever :)
There was a man selling shirts and special scarves, I bought two, one azure flowered for me and one lilac for Momi. The scarf is strange, made of a transparent soft and thin piece of cotton, lilac in colour with flowers, I can transform it for my baby in whatever I want, scarf, tiny dress, turban, depends from my fantasy :)
The day I bought I wrapped a kind of hat on Momichan's head and she loved it, this time I just hanged it on her shoulders same way you can do when you are dressed to go out for a dance night in an elegant place and Momichan seems an elegant tiny lady :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...