Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Japanese Baby Food

I have always been curious about what japanese babies eat during weaning and so I have made some research on the web. We found theese images, I wonder if in case I would cook exactly the same food Momichan would eat. If you want to see other foods just click on this site ^^








Recently Momichan is not eating so much and everytime is lunch o dinner time is an agony, luckily she still has her nap after lunch time from 2.00 until 4.00 PM sometimes, normally she just sleeps one hour.
Theese foods seems deliciuos and complete, Momichan does not eat veggies at the moment and I do not know what to invent to make her eat something good and healthy, she just loves plain hot dogs and ham burgers, no pasta but just white rice sometimes and of course her rice crackers by Hipp.

ciao ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...