Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pasta Lunch For Momi ^^


Since a few days I am cooking Momichan her first pasta dishes adding a special ragout with tomato and veal made by Mellin.
For today's lunch I choosed Plasmon maccaroni, just normal pasta but very little indeed, Momichan seems to love it, she eats all so quick happily and smiling ^^
I also found in the supermarket special Plasmon pasta shaped in small animals: green with veggies reproduces the animals of the savana (lions, huts, giraffes, rhynos ...) and orange with carrots reproduces the animals of the farm (sheeps, horses, cat, roosters, bunny), I showed her this evening and she laughed amused, she played with the small 6 animals made of pasta until dinner was ready and she saw cats and roosters in her dish ^^
I made pasta with cheese she liked but was so tired that nearly fall asleep on the highchair so I also made her a bottle of milk and added a bisquit, she drank all in her bed already fallen asleep.

ciao ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...